Do you strive for excellence in all that you do?
Do you want to work in a place where you can use your enthusiasm and passion for sales and customer service in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Are you looking for a leadership role where you have flexibility and work with a great team?
Do you want to be mentored by Canada’s“ Broker of the Year” (2016)?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
Rempel Insurance is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years.
Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is owned and operated by Shawn Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity.
To learn more about our company please go to www.rempelinsurance.com
We are conveniently located in a beautiful building in the awesome community of Morris – just a short 25-minute drive south of Winnipeg.
Why Should You Apply?
- Commitment to empowering our employees in the workplace and community
- Personal and business growth in a fast-paced team setting
- Competitive compensation, group benefits package, company matching RRSP plan
- Strong Commission incentives
- Company paid continuing Education
- Family-oriented environment
We have grown to the point that we need another superstar sales leader that can open up new relationships, nurture existing clients, and help take us to the next level.
You are a dynamic sales professional who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives on sales and building relationships with clients and prospects. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the organization…this may be the place for you!
Your success in this role is dependent on your commercial/agricultural insurance knowledge, your initiative to obtain and close leads, ability to build positive long-term relationships and successfully negotiate with insurers in the best interest of our clients.
- Retention and growth of existing commercial/agricultural book of business
- Develop positive relationships with customers and insurance partners for long-term success
- Participate in team meetings, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities
- Negotiate with insurance companies in the best interest of our clients
- Continuously deliver a superior level of customer service
- Generate new business prospects and secure new client relationships
- Identify leads, new markets, develop and promote programs
- Achieve established personal goals and sales objectives
- Level 2 licence and 2 years commercial insurance experience preferred
- Proven track record in commercial/agricultural account management and negotiations
- Experience with a broker management system
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Confident, self-motivated, goal-oriented and organized
- Superior customer service, communication skills, and positive personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
- Ability to travel (Class 5 licence)
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
- Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
- Positive and Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of urgency – time management skills
- Excellent presenter with the ability to effectively facilitate sessions and deliver powerful presentations
- Diligent follow-up
- Competitive nature – drive for bottom line results
- Self-starter – motivated to provide excellent customer service and appreciates the opportunity for compensation based on production.
This job does not require you to work in the Morris office everyday – just some of the time. You have to like driving though. Around 80% of our clients are within a 100 KM radius of Morris (including in Winnipeg).
We believe in visiting our clients, in person at their location, which is a big part of our company culture.
Rempel Insurance provides its employees with a respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals.
Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages. We provide a stable and rewarding environment for our employees in today’s challenging market.
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience in Canada
- Why you are a good match for this role- Your approach to sales
- Your desired remuneration (ball park)
If you do not include a cover letter – your resume will not be considered
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com