Commercial Insurance Marketer
Do you want a position that offers autonomy and encourages your ideas?
Do you want to work with a team where you can use your passion for customer service in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Do you want to work in an organization that appreciates the value and excellence you bring?
Do you want to be part of a growing organization who is expanding beyond Manitoba borders?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment? Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
Rempel Insurance Brokers
We are expanding and we need a service associate to join our team!
Rempel Insurance is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years.
Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is owned and operated by Shawn and Janice Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity.
To learn more about our company please go to https://vimeo.com/510248513
We are looking for a fulltime experienced Commercial Insurance Marketer to:
- Prepare accurate, professional proposals for submission to insurers
- Maintain strong relationships with the Underwriters, Business Development Managers, Account Executives and Service Associates to fully understand client requirements
- Use exceptional knowledge of insurer products and target segments to ensure best possible coverage options
- Analyze client coverage needs, exposures, loss history and provide targeted risk management recommendations
- Communicate with all key stakeholders to ensure they remain fully informed of marketing progress
- Continuously improve technical and market knowledge through ongoing training and networking
- Ensure policies are reviewed for accuracy, promptly processed, and changes/concerns addressed
- Maintain/update client ﬁle information and use abeyance system to ensure follow-up
- Minimum of 3+ years commercial insurance experience
- Minimum level 2 general insurance license with requirement to achieve CAIB designation
- I.B.O licensed preferred, or commitment towards achieving
- Client development/relationship management experience in Commercial Lines
- Superior communication skills, professionalism, and positive personality
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan
- Conﬁdent, self-motivated, and organized
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Great beneﬁts package and Group RRSP
- Commission incentives