Customer Service Representative/Service Partner -Commercial & Farm Insurance
Excellent learning environment with great opportunities for growth
Do you strive for excellence in all that you do?
Do you want to work in a place where you can use your enthusiasm and passion for customer service?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment?
Consider this outstanding opportunity at our thriving independent insurance brokerage!
Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years.
Rempel Insurance is owned and operated by Shawn Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity.
We operate from a beautiful building conveniently located in the awesome community of Morris – just a short 25-minute drive south of Winnipeg.
We are looking for a full-time experienced customer service representative to:
- Maximize growth and client retention through superior customer service and account development
- Provide support to commercial account executive(s)
- Manage a small commercial & farm book of business
- Ensure policies are reviewed for accuracy, promptly processed, and changes/concerns addressed
- Prepare accurate, professional proposals for submission to insurers
- Maintain/update client file information and use abeyance system to ensure follow-up
- Provide payment options and keep client files’ accounts receivable current
- Assist in handling of customer claims
- Generate referrals for other insurance needs
- Perform administration tasks, including documentation, data entry, and electronic filing
- Proven track record in customer service with demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Minimum level 1 general insurance license or commitment to achieving licensing upon hire
- Superior communication skills, professionalism, and positive personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan
- Confident, self-motivated, and organized
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a key member of a team
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Great benefits package and Group RRSP
- Commission incentives
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org