Toll Free: 1-800-310-4447

Archives - July 2003


Machinery Loss of Use Coverage

What if your combine is damaged by a rock or it burns this fall. Now you decide you need to rent a replacement in order to continue harvesting? Does your insurance policy pay for these extra rental costs? Your farm policy could pay for these costs but you need to make sure you have the …