Toll Free: 1-800-310-4447

Archives - June 2007


Machinery Loss of Use Coverage

What do you do when you have a claim with your tractor? What if your combine is damaged internally by a rock or it catches on fire. You cannot afford to be without this machinery so you rent a replacement.  Does your insurance policy pay for these rental costs? Your farm policy could pay for …