Toll Free: 1-800-310-4447

Off-Road Vehicles


The only way ATV’s, Side by Sides, Snowmobiles or Dirt Bikes are insured is if they are specifically scheduled on a policy. All too often they get damaged or stolen and it is then that the owner finds out that it is not insured on the farm or business policy.

If you choose to insure these on your farm or business policy, it is very limited coverage and you are only covered for Third Party Liability while using it on your own private property.  So, if while crossing a public road, you have a collision, you would have no coverage.  However, if you were insured with Autopac you would.

The Liability coverage issue, is the largest consideration and for this reason alone I always recommend you insure with Autopac. It is better coverage and it costs less. How can you go wrong with that?

The Autopac options include:

  • Collision damage
  • Comprehensive coverage, including fire, theft, hail and vandalism
  • Accident Benefits coverage – protection for your own injuries, regardless of fault, such as disability, medical expenses and death or funeral benefits
  • $200,000 Third Party Liability with Family Protection coverage is included; you can increase it to $1, $2 or $5 Million.

Call your Insurance Broker to make sure all of your motorized vehicles are covered. If your decision is to insure with Autopac, just bring in your paperwork to your broker and you can add the coverage’s of your choice for the unit. 

Making sure you are covered for the operation of your off road vehicle is very important, especially when you consider the Liability exposure!

Be sure to seek advice and purchase insurance from those who understand your business!