Toll Free: 1-800-310-4447

Renting Space


Are you renting building space? This could include grain bin, machine shed, and garage or office space. If you are, be sure to mention this to your insurance broker.

In the event of damage occurring, you may be required by law to cover the costs of repair. The requirement may come from the landlord or their insurance company. If there are other occupants in this same building that also sustain damage due to your negligence you may be required pay their property damage and loss of business revenue as well.

Some policies automatically include a specific dollar amount of Tenant Legal Liability coverage but do yours and is it the correct amount?

A few examples of damage that you could be held responsible for are fire, electrical damage, water damage or collision.

Be sure to seek advice and purchase insurance from those who understand your business!