Commercial Account Associate
Do you want a position that offers autonomy and encourages your ideas?
Do you want to work with a team where you can use your passion for customer service in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Do you want to work in an organization that appreciates the value and excellence you bring?
Do you want to be part of a growing organization who is expanding beyond Manitoba borders?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment? Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
Rempel Insurance Brokers
We are expanding and we need a Commercial Account Associate to join our team!
Rempel Insurance is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years. Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is owned and operated by Shawn and Janice Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity.
To learn more about our company please go to: https://vimeo.com/510248513
We are looking for a full-time experienced Commercial Account Associate to:
- Grow new business primarily by handling client walk-in, phone-in and internal referrals
- Identify opportunities in new markets, products and services and communicate to management
- Foster strong relationships with current book of business
- Prepare accurate, professional proposals for submission to insurers
- Negotiate coverage in best interest of the insured and insurer
- Maintain/update client ﬁle information and use abeyance system to ensure follow-up
- Provide payment options and keep client ﬁles’ accounts receivable current
- Assist in handling of customer claims
- Generate referrals for other insurance needs
- Take an active role in training to stay current on all commercial insurance products and procedures
- Collaborate with marketing teams on sales initiatives of new products and services
- Minimum Level 2 license with commitment towards working towards CAIB designation
- Minimum 4 years commercial insurance experience
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Effectively defines, analyzes and resolves problems with focus on provision of solutions
- Exhibits good judgement in risk assessment and decision making
- Ability to establish goals, implement action plans and prioritize workflow
- Ability to delegate opportunities and effectively communicate expectations, monitor progress, and follow-up to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- Self-motivated; identifies personal development opportunities and takes initiative to seek an apply knowledge and skills
- Willingness to travel for growth and maintenance of commercial book of business/meet objectives
- Must be a team player, and work well with other staff members and management
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Superior customer service, communication skills and positive personality
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Great beneﬁts package and Group RRSP
- Commission incentives