Personal Lines Broker – Excellent learning environment with great opportunities for growth
Do you want to work in a place where your enthusiasm and passion makes a difference?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment?
Consider this outstanding opportunity at our thriving independent insurance brokerage!
Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years.
Rempel Insurance is owned and operated by Shawn Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity.
We operate from a beautiful building conveniently located in the awesome community of Morris – just a short 25-minute drive south of Winnipeg.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Personal Lines broker to:
- Manage an existing personal lines insurance book of business and generate new business
- Counsel clients regarding risks, options, and insurance solutions
- Deliver superior customer service experiences and build long-term relationships
- Service customers’ Autopac and Driver License needs
- Assist Customers with travel health insurance selection, purchase, and inquiries
- Generate referrals for other insurance needs
- Perform administration tasks, including documentation, data entry, and electronic filing
- Minimum 2 years P &C insurance experience
- Minimum level 2 general insurance license with Autopac experience
- Proven track record in customer service with demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Superior communication skills, professionalism, and positive personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in organization and time management
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and commission incentives
- Great benefits package and Group RRSP
- Company paid continuing education
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com