Toll Free: 1-800-310-4447

Archives - May 2009


Farm Machinery Loss of Use Coverage

What do you do when you have an accident with your tractor or air seeder? What if your combine is damaged by a rock or it catches on fire. You cannot afford to be without any of these pieces of machinery so you will rent a replacement.  Does your insurance policy pay for these extra …